背景:
阅读英语

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第15讲

[日期:01-15] 来源:  作者: [字体: ]

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第15讲

 

 

 

  

  但你一定漂白了,因为你的笑很耀眼

  

  butyou must bIeach, 'cause that is one dazzIing smiIeyou got there.

  

  我闻到了,是薄荷味吗?

  

  Do I detect a hint ofminty freshness?

  

  你知道吗? 你是条雌龙!

  

  And you know what eIse? You're-- You're a girI dragon!

  

  当然! 我是说,当然你是雌龙

  

  Oh, sure! I mean, ofcourseyou're a girI dragon.

  

  你散发着女性的美

  

  You'rejust reeking offeminine beauty.

  

  你怎么了? 眼里掉进东西了?

  

  What's the matterwith you? You got something in your eye?

  

  噢

  

  Ooh. Oh. Oh.

  

  我真的愿意留下

  

  Man, I'd really Iove to stay, but, you know, I'm, uh-- [ Coughs ]

  

  我有气喘病,如果你吐烟圈我会受不了的

  

  I'm an asthmatic, and I don't know ifit'd work out if you're gonna bIow smoke rings.

  

  史莱克!

  

  Shrek! [ Gasps ]

  

  不,史莱克! 史莱克!

  

  [ Whimpering ] No! Shrek! Shrek!

  

  Shrek!

  

  [ Groans, Sighs ]

  

  [Chorus Vocalizing]

  

  [Vocalizing Continues]

  

  [Vocalizing Continues]

  

  Oh! Oh!

  

  - 醒醒 - 什么

  

  - Wake up! - What?

  

  你是菲奥纳公主吗?

  

  Areyou Princess Fiona?

  

  是,我在等待一个勇敢的骑士来救我

  

  I am, awaiting a knight so boId as to rescue me.

  

  很好,我们走吧!

  

  Oh, that's nice. Now Iet's go!

  

  等等,骑士先生

  

  But wait, Sir Knight.

  

  这是我们第一次见面

  

  This be-ith our first meeting.

  

  这不该是一个非常浪漫的时刻吗?

  

  ShouId it not be a wonderfuI, romantic moment?

  

  - 是,对不起,女士,没时间 - 你在干什么?

  

  - Yeah, sorry, Iady. There's no time. - Hey, wait. Whatareyoudoing?

  

  你应该抱起我

  

  You shouId sweep me offmy feet

  

  冲出远处的窗户落在你勇敢的马上

  

  outyonderwindow and down a rope ontoyourvaIiant steed.

  

  你有很多时间计划这些,是不是?

  

  You've had a Iot oftime to pIan this, haven'tyou?

  

  嗯

  

  Mm-hmm. [ Screams, Grunts ]

  

  但我们得品尝这个时刻!

  

  But we have to savour this moment!

  

  你该给我背段壮丽的诗

  

  You couId recite an epic poem for me.

  

  叙事史诗? 14行诗!

  

  A ballad? A sonnet!

  

  - 5行打油诗? 或是别的! - 我并不这样认为

  

  - A Iimerick? Or something! - I don't think so.

  

  至少我该知道英雄的名字吧?

  

  Can I at Ieast know the name ofmy champion?

  

  我叫史莱克

  

  Um, Shrek.

  

  史莱克先生

  

  Sir Shrek. [ CIears Throat ]

  

  我祈求你把这个手帕当作我感谢的象征

  

  I pray thatyou take this favour as a token ofmy gratitude.

  

  谢谢

  

  Thanks!

  

  [Roaring]

  

  - 你没有杀死龙?

  

  You didn't slay the dragon?

  

  - 这在我们的计划内,来!

  

  - It's on my to-do Iist. Now come on! - [ Screams ]

  

  但不该这样

  

  But this isn't right!

  

  你应该像其他骑士一样在他们被烧死前冲锋陷阵挥剑拔刀

  

  You were meant to charge in, sword drawn, banner flying.

  

  所有的骑士都应该这样

  

  That's what all the other knights did.

  

  Yeah, rightbefore theyburstinto flame.

  

  这不是问题所在

  

  That's not the point. Oh!

  

  你去哪里? 出口在那边儿

  

  Wait. Where areyou going? The exit's over there.

  

  我要救我的驴

  

  Well, I have to save my ass.

  

  你是什么骑士?

  

  What kind ofknight areyou?

  

  独一无二的骑士

  

  One of a kind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:913zoe | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习