背景:
阅读英语

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第14讲

[日期:01-15] 来源:  作者: [字体: ]

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第14讲

 

 

 

 

  - 你已经走了一半了! - 我知道那部分安全!

  

  - But you're already half way. - But I know that half is safe!

  

  好,我没有时间,你回去吧

  

  Okay, fine. I don't have time for this. You go back.

  

  史莱克等等

  

  - Shrek, no! Wait! -Just, Donkey--

  

  - 我们交换一下儿位置 - 别这样

  

  - Let's have a dance then, shall we? - Don't do that!

  

  对不起,别哪样?

  

  Oh, I'm sorry. Do what?

  

  - 这样? - 对,那样

  

  - Oh, this? - Yes, that!

  

  怎么了? 就这样,好

  

  Yes? Yes, do it. Okay.

  

  不,史莱克

  

  [ Screams ] No, Shrek!

  

  - 不! 停下!         - 你说就这样! 我在这样做啊

  

  - No! Stop it! - You said do it! I'm doin' it.

  

  史莱克我要死了我要死了

  

  I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. Shrek, I'm gonna die.

  

  Oh!

  

  这就行了,驴,这就行了

  

  That'll do, Donkey. That'll do.

  

  酷

  

  CooI.

  

  那么喷火的家伙在哪里?

  

  [ Donkey ] So where is this fire-breathing pain-in-the-neck anyway?

  

  在里面,等我们来救她

  

  Inside, waiting for us to rescue her.

  

  我说的是那条龙,史莱克

  

  [ ChuckIes ] I was talkin' about the dragon, Shrek.

  

  [WaterDripping]

  

  [WindHowling]

  

  你怕吗?

  

  [ Donkey Whispering ] You afraid?

  

  不怕,但…

  

  No, but-- Shh.

  

  嗯我也不怕

  

  Oh, good. Me neither. [ Gasps ]

  

  害怕并不是过错

  

  'Cause there's nothin' wrong with bein' afraid.

  

  害怕是对陌生环境的敏感反应

  

  Fear's a sensibIe response to an unfamiIiar situation.

  

  陌生的危险环境

  

  UnfamiIiar dangerous situation, I might add.

  

  有一条喷火的龙

  

  With a dragon that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire,

  

  害怕并不意味着你是胆小鬼

  

  it sure doesn't mean you're a coward ifyou're a little scared.

  

  我确信史莱克不是胆小鬼

  

  I sure as heck ain't no coward. I know that. [ Gasps ]

  

  驴两件事好吗

  

  Donkey, two things, okay?

  

  闭嘴

  

  Shut… up.

  

  闭嘴,去看看能不能找到楼梯

  

  Now go over there and see ifyou can find any stairs.

  

  楼梯?我以为我们在找公主

  

  Stairs? I thought we was lookin' for the princess.

  

  她在楼上在最高塔内最高的房间里

  

  The princess will be up the stairs in the highest room in the tallest tower.

  

  - 你怎么知道她在那里? - 我从书上看到的

  

  - What makesyou think she'll be there? - I read it in a book once.

  

  酷,你对付龙,我来找楼梯

  

  CooI. You handIe the dragon. I'll handIe the stairs.

  

  等我找到楼梯我也要抽它们的屁股

  

  I'll find those stairs. I'll whip their butt too.

  

  它们并不知道该去哪里

  

  Those stairs won't know which way they're goin'.

  

  [ Creaking ]

  

  我要走难走的路

  

  I'm gonna take drastic steps.

  

  别打扰我,我是爬楼梯老手

  

  Kick it to the kerb. Don't mess with me. I'm the stair master.

  

  我已经征服楼梯了,踏上一步就没有问题了

  

  I've mastered the stairs. I wish I had a step right here. I'd step all over it.

  

  至少我们知道公主在哪里,但哪里…

  

  Well, at Ieast we know where the princess is, but where's the--

  

  喷火龙!

  

  Dragon! [ Screams ]

  

  [ Gasps ]

  

  [ Roars ]

  

  驴,当心!

  

  Donkey, look out! [ Screams ]

  

  [ Screams ]

  

  [ Whimpering ]

  

  抓住你了!

  

  - Gotya! - [ Roars ]

  

  [ Gasps ]

  

  [ Shouts ] Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

  

  [ Screaming ]

  

  [ Gasps ]

  

  Oh! Aah! Aah!

  

  [ Gasping ]

  

  [ GrowIs ]

  

  No. Oh, no. No! [ Screams ]

  

  你的牙齿真大

  

  - Oh, what Iarge teeth you have. - [ GrowIs ]

  

  我是说,闪亮的牙齿,你也许经常听人这么夸奖

  

  I mean, white, sparkIing teeth. I knowyou probabIy hear this all the time from your food,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:913zoe | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习