背景:
阅读英语

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第12讲

[日期:12-30] 来源:网络  作者:未知 [字体: ]

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第12讲

 

 

 

  

  [ Laughing ]

  

  史莱克? 记得你说过妖怪有好多层吗?

  

  Uh, Shrek? Uh, rememberwhen you said ogres have layers?

  

  没错

  

  Oh, aye.

  

  我有点儿事要坦白

  

  Well, I have a bit ofa confession to make.

  

  驴没有好多层,我们的恐惧都表现在袖子上

  

  Donkeys don't have layers. We wear our fear right out there on our sIeeves.

  

  - 等等! 驴没有袖子 - 你明白我的意思

  

  - Wait a second. Donkeys don't have sIeeves. - You know what I mean.

  

  你不能对我说你怕高

  

  You can't tell me you're afraid ofheights.

  

  在沸腾岩浆湖摇晃的桥上走我不舒服

  

  I'm just a little uncomfortabIe about being on a rickety bridge over a boiling lake of lava!

  

  别怕,驴,我就在你身边

  

  Come on, Donkey. I'm right here beside ya, okay?

  

  帮助和鼓励你

  

  For emotionaI support,

  

  我们一起来通过,一次迈一婴儿小步

  

  we'll just tackIe this thing together one little baby step at a time.

  

  - 真的   - 真的真的

  

  - Really? - Really, really.

  

  - 这样我感觉好多了 - 往前走

  

  - Okay, that makes me feeI so much better. -Just keep moving.

  

  - 别往下看…     - 别往下看,别往下看

  

  - And don't look down. - Okay, don't look down. Don't look down.

  

  别往下看往前走别往下看

  

  Don't look down. Keep on moving. Don't look down.

  

  史莱克! 我在往下看!

  

  [ Gasps ] Shrek! I'm lookin' down!

  

  我过不去了! 请放了我吧!

  

  Oh, God, I can't do this! Just Iet me off, please!

  

  - 你已经走了一半了! - 我知道那部分安全!

  

  - But you're already half way. - But I know that half is safe!

  

  好,我没有时间,你回去吧

  

  Okay, fine. I don't have time for this. You go back.

  

  史莱克等等

  

  - Shrek, no! Wait! -Just, Donkey--

  

  - 我们交换一下儿位置 - 别这样

  

  - Let's have a dance then, shall we? - Don't do that!

  

  对不起,别哪样?

  

  Oh, I'm sorry. Do what?

  

  - 这样? - 对,那样

  

  - Oh, this? - Yes, that!

  

  怎么了? 就这样,好

  

  Yes? Yes, do it. Okay.

  

  不,史莱克

  

  [ Screams ] No, Shrek!

  

  - 不! 停下!         - 你说就这样! 我在这样做啊

  

  - No! Stop it! - You said do it! I'm doin' it.

  

  史莱克我要死了我要死了

  

  I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. Shrek, I'm gonna die.

  

  Oh!

  

  这就行了,驴,这就行了

  

  That'll do, Donkey. That'll do.

  

  酷

  

  CooI.

  

  那么喷火的家伙在哪里?

  

  [ Donkey ] So where is this fire-breathing pain-in-the-neck anyway?

  

  在里面,等我们来救她

  

  Inside, waiting for us to rescue her.

  

  我说的是那条龙,史莱克

  

  [ ChuckIes ] I was talkin' about the dragon, Shrek.

  

  [WaterDripping]

  

  [WindHowling]

  

  你怕吗?

  

  [ Donkey Whispering ] You afraid?

  

  不怕,但…

  

  No, but-- Shh.

  

  嗯我也不怕

  

  Oh, good. Me neither. [ Gasps ]

  

  害怕并不是过错

  

  'Cause there's nothin' wrong with bein' afraid.

  

  害怕是对陌生环境的敏感反应

  

  Fear's a sensibIe response to an unfamiIiar situation.

  

  陌生的危险环境

  

  UnfamiIiar dangerous situation, I might add.

  

  有一条喷火的龙

  

  With a dragon that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire,

  

  害怕并不意味着你是胆小鬼

  

  it sure doesn't mean you're a coward ifyou're a little scared.

  

  我确信史莱克不是胆小鬼

  

  I sure as heck ain't no coward. I know that. [ Gasps ]

  

  驴两件事好吗

  

  Donkey, two things, okay?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:Zoe913 | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习