- 又上路了…史莱克，跟我唱歌 - 噢，不
- On the road again Sing it with me, Shrek. - Hey. Oh, oh!
I can't wait to get on the road again
What did I say about singing?
- 我可以吹口哨儿吗？ - 不
- Can I whistIe? - No.
- 哼歌吗？ - 行，哼吧
- Can I hum it? - All right, hum it.
[ Humming ]
[ Grunts ]
That's enough. He's ready to talk.
[ Laughing ]
[ CIears Throat ]
Run, run, run, as fast asyou can.
You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man!
- 你是个魔鬼 - 我不是，你是
- You're a monster. - I'm not the monster here. You are.
You and the rest ofthat fairy taIe trash, poisoning my perfect worId.
Now, tell me! Where are the others?
- Eat me! - [ Grunts ]
I've tried to be fair toyou creatures.
Now my patience has reached its end! Tell me or I'll--
No, no, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.
All right then. Who's hiding them?
Okay, I'll tell you. Doyou know the muffin man?
- 松饼人？ - 松饼人
- The muffin man? - The muffin man.
Yes, I know the muffin man, who Iives on Drury Lane?
Well, she's married to the muffin man.
- 松饼人？ - 松饼人！
- The muffin man? - The muffin man!
- She's married to the muffin man. - “[DoorOpens]”
My Iord! We found it.
Then what areyou waiting for? Bring it in.
- [ Gasping ] - Oh!
- 魔镜… - 别告诉他！
- Magic mirror-- - Don't tell him anything!
- “[GingerbreadMan Whimpers]” - Evening.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall.
Is this not the most perfect kingdom ofthem all?
Well, technically you're not a king.
- 你说什么？ - 我说你还不是国王
- You were saying? - What I mean is, you're not a kingyet.
Butyou can become one. All you have to do is marry a princess.
- Go on. - [ ChuckIes ]
So,just sit back and reIax, my Iord,
because it's time foryou to meet today's eIigibIe bacheIorettes.
And here they are!
Bachelorettenumberone isa mentallyabusedshut-in from a kingdom far, faraway.
Shelikessushi andhot tubbinganytime.
Her hobbies include cooking andcleaning forhertwo evilsisters.