背景:
阅读英语

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第6讲

[日期:12-20] 来源:网络  作者:未知 [字体: ]

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第6讲

 

  

  - 又上路了…史莱克,跟我唱歌 - 噢,不

  

  -  On the road again  Sing it with me, Shrek. - Hey. Oh, oh!

  

  我急不可待要上路了

  

  I can't wait to get on the road again

  

  我刚才没说什么

  

  What did I say about singing?

  

  - 我可以吹口哨儿吗? - 不

  

  - Can I whistIe? - No.

  

  - 哼歌吗? - 行,哼吧

  

  - Can I hum it? - All right, hum it.

  

  [ Humming ]

  

  [ Grunts ]

  

  [Whimpering]

  

  够了,他要开口了

  

  That's enough. He's ready to talk.

  

  [Coughing]

  

  [ Laughing ]

  

  [ CIears Throat ]

  

  跑赶快跑

  

  Run, run, run, as fast asyou can.

  

  你抓不到我,我是个姜饼人!

  

  You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man!

  

  - 你是个魔鬼   - 我不是,你是

  

  - You're a monster. - I'm not the monster here. You are.

  

  你和其他的神话故事垃圾毒坏了我完美的世界

  

  You and the rest ofthat fairy taIe trash, poisoning my perfect worId.

  

  他们都到哪里去了?

  

  Now, tell me! Where are the others?

  

  吃我!

  

  - Eat me! - [ Grunts ]

  

  我设法公平地对待你们这些东西

  

  I've tried to be fair toyou creatures.

  

  现在,我的耐心消失了! 告诉我,不然…

  

  Now my patience has reached its end! Tell me or I'll--

  

  不别动我的糖浆扣子

  

  No, no, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.

  

  谁把他们藏起来了

  

  All right then. Who's hiding them?

  

  好,我告诉你,你知道松饼人吗?

  

  Okay, I'll tell you. Doyou know the muffin man?

  

  - 松饼人?  - 松饼人

  

  - The muffin man? - The muffin man.

  

  对,我知道松饼人,她住在特鲁里街?

  

  Yes, I know the muffin man, who Iives on Drury Lane?

  

  她跟松饼人结婚了

  

  Well, she's married to the muffin man.

  

  - 松饼人? - 松饼人!

  

  - The muffin man? - The muffin man!

  

  - 她跟松饼人结婚了

  

  - She's married to the muffin man. - [DoorOpens]

  

  主人! 我们找到了?

  

  My Iord! We found it.

  

  你还等什么? 把它拿进来

  

  Then what areyou waiting for? Bring it in.

  

  [Man Grunting]

  

  - [ Gasping ] - Oh!

  

  - 魔镜…     - 别告诉他!

  

  - Magic mirror-- - Don't tell him anything!

  

  别!

  

  No!

  

  晚安

  

  - [GingerbreadMan Whimpers] - Evening.

  

  镜子,镜子,墙上的镜子

  

  Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

  

  这不是最完美的王国吗?

  

  Is this not the most perfect kingdom ofthem all?

  

  严格地讲你不是国王

  

  Well, technically you're not a king.

  

  西龙涅斯

  

  Uh, TheIonius.

  

  - 你说什么?     - 我说你还不是国王

  

  - You were saying? - What I mean is, you're not a kingyet.

  

  但你可以成为国王,你只要和公主结婚就行了

  

  Butyou can become one. All you have to do is marry a princess.

  

  接着说

  

  - Go on. - [ ChuckIes ]

  

  那么,放松坐下吧,我的主人

  

  So,just sit back and reIax, my Iord,

  

  因为你就要会见当今最合格的未婚女子了

  

  because it's time foryou to meet today's eIigibIe bacheIorettes.

  

  她们来了!

  

  And here they are!

  

  一号倍受精神折磨,她被关在遥远的王国

  

  Bachelorettenumberone isa mentallyabusedshut-in from a kingdom far, faraway.

  

  她喜欢吃寿司和洗热水浴

  

  Shelikessushi andhot tubbinganytime.

  

  她的爱好还包括为她的两个坏姐姐清理卫生

  

  Her hobbies include cooking andcleaning forhertwo evilsisters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:Zoe913 | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习