背景:
阅读英语

看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第3讲

[日期:12-17] 来源:网络  作者:未知 [字体: ]

 


看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第3讲

 

 

 

 

 这边。转过来。

  

  [Man] Gethim! This way! Turn!

  

  是你,青怪

  

  You there. Ogre!

  

  什么事

  

  Aye?

  

  奉弗瓜王之命,授权我逮捕你们两个

  

  By the order of Lord Farquaad, I am authorized to place you both under arrest

  

  送到一个指定地…

  

  and transport you to a designated… resettlement facility.

  

  是吗?你们是什么军队?

  

  Oh, really? You and what army?

  

  [ Gasps, Whimpering ]

  

  [ Chuckles ]

  

  我可以跟你说话吗?

  

  Can I say something to you?

  

  听着,你的确有些本领。了不起

  

  Listen, you was really, really somethin' back there. Incredible!

  

  你在跟我说话吗

  

  Are you talkin' to-- me? Whoa!

  

  是的我在跟你说话。你刚才在侍卫那里真的很厉害。

  

  Yes, I was talkin' to you. Can I tell you that you was great back there? Those guards!

  

  那些侍卫以为他们很棒。然后你一出现

  

  They thought they was all of that. Then you showed up, and bam!

  

  都跑光了

  

  They was trippin' over themselves llke babes in the woods.

  

  看到这样确实使我感觉很好

  

  That really made me feel good to see that.

  

  很棒,真的。朋友,自由是很好的

  

  - Oh, that's great. Really. - Man, it's good to be free.

  

  现在跟你的朋友去庆祝你的自由,好吗?

  

  Now, why don't you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends? Hmm?

  

  但是我没有朋友

  

  But, uh, I don't have any friends.

  

  我也不会自己一个人出去。

  

  And I'm not goin' out there by myseIf.

  

  嘿,等等。我有一个很好的提议,我跟你一起。

  

  Hey, wait a minute! I got a great idea! I'll stick with you.

  

  你是一个令人惧怕青怪

  

  You're a mean, green, fightin' machine.

  

  我们一起会吓跑经过我们的人

  

  Together we'll scare the spit out of anybody that crosses us.

  

  [ Roaring ]

  

  噢,真吓人

  

  Oh, wow! That was really scary.

  

  这很可怕,如果这不起作用,你的呼吸会起作用的

  

  If you don't mind me sayin ', if that don't work, your breath certainly will get the job done,

  

  你需要些口香糖,你喘气太臭了!

  

  'cause you definiteIy need some Tic Tacs or something, 'cause your breath stinks!

  

  你几乎把我的鼻毛都烧着了

  

  You almost burned the hair outta my nose,

  

  就像那次

  

  just llke the time-- [ Mumbling ]

  

  …烂草莓,我那天放了很多屁

  

  Then I ate some rotten berries. I had strong gases eking out ofmy butt that day.

  

  你为什么跟着我?

  

  Why are you following me?

  

  我告诉你为什么

  

  I'll tell you why.

  

  'Cause I'm all alone

  

  'Cause I'm all aIone

  

  There's no one here beside me

  

  There's no one here beside me

  

  My problems have all gone

  

  My problems have all gone

  

  There's no one to deride me

  

  There's no one to deride me

  

  But you gotta have friends--

  

  But you gotta have friends--

  

  别唱了!

  

  Stop singing!

  

  怪不得你没有朋友

  

  It's no wonder you don't have any friends.

  

  噢,只有真正的朋友才会这么诚实

  

  Wow. Only a true friend would be that truly honest.

  

  听着,驴子,看看我,我是谁?

  

  Listen, little donkey. Take a look at me. What am I?

  

  嗯

  

  Uh--

  

  - 真高? - 不! 我是个妖怪

  

  - Really tall? - No! I'm an ogre.

  

  你想一下:拿着你的火把和草杈!

  

  You know. Grab your torch and pitchforks.

  

  这不让你烦恼吗?

  

  Doesn't that bother you?

  

  不

  

  Nope.

  

  - 真的 - 真的真的

  

  - Really? - Really, really.

  

  -噢。 - 我喜欢你,你叫什么?

  

  - Oh. - Man, I like you. What's your name?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:Zoe913 | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习