背景:
阅读英语

看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第28讲

[日期:12-16] 来源:网络  作者:未知 [字体: ]

看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第28讲

 

 

 

  -Manny: You were a Good parent, Sid.

  

  你是个好家长,Sid。

  

  -Sid: Thank's.

  

  谢谢

  

  can I Baby-sit for you.

  

  baby-sit: 当临时保姆

  

  我能给你家当保姆吗?

  

  -Manny: Not a chance.

  

  想都别想。

  

  -Sid :Oh Come on, I work cheap.

  

  哦,表这样嘛,我可以低薪上岗。

  

  -Manny:  Alright, I'll think about it.

  

  好了,我考虑考虑。

  

  -Sid: Yes!

  

  太棒了!

  

  -Manny: Never happened.

  

  当这事没发生过。

  

  Buck: He's gone. What am I supposed to do now?

  

  他死了,我现在该怎么办?

  

  -Ellie: That's easy.

  

  很容易。

  

  Come with us.

  

  跟我们走吧。

  

  -Buck: you mean… up there?

  

  你是说…上去?

  

  I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long, it feels like up to me.

  

  up to: 适于

  

  我没想过再回去,在这儿呆久了,都习惯了。

  

  I'm not sure I can fit-In up there anymore.

  

  fit in: 适应

  

  我不知道自己还能不能适应地上的生活。

  

  -Diego: So look at us. We look like a normal herd to you?

  

  normal: 正常的 herd: 群体

  

  瞧瞧我们几个,你觉得我们像是正常的一帮子吗?

  

  -Buck: So long, big guy.

  

  永别了,大块头。

  

  -Manny: That's our queue. Come on peaches.

  

  queue: 队列

  

  到我们了,来吧,桃子。

  

  -Buck: He's alive.

  

  他还活着。

  

  

  Take care of 'em, tiger.

  

  照顾好他们,虎兄。

  

  -Diego: ”Always listen to, Buck.“

  

  ”永远服从Buck“。

  

  -Sid: We're almost out.

  

  我们快出洞了。

  

  -Manny: is everybody, okay?

  

  大家都没事吧?

  

  -Crash: Where's Buck?

  

  Buck

  

  -Diego: Don't worry. He's where he wants to be.

  

  别担心,他在他想在的地方。

  

  -Crash: is he going to be okay?

  

  那他没事吧?

  

  -Diego: are you kidding? Nothing can kill that weasel.

  

  你开玩笑吧,那黄鼠狼可死不了。

  

  It's, Rudy I'm worried about.

  

  我倒是在担心Rudy。

  

  -Manny: I know this baby thing isn't for you. But whatever you decide to do…

  

  decide: 决定

  

  我知道,家有儿女这种事你不适应,不过,无论你做什么决定…

  

  -Diego: I'm not leaving, buddy. Life of adventure It's right here.

  

  buddy: 伙伴 adventure: 冒险

  

  我不走了,伙计探险人生…这里就是。

  

  -Manny: Well, I got a whole speech here. I've been working on it. How can I show you that I'm strong and

  

  whole: 整个的 speech: 演讲

  

  我还准备了一大篇演讲呢练了好久你这样让我怎么表现得既强壮又细腻。

  

  Sensitive? Noble, yet caring?

  

  sensitive: 敏感的 noble: 高尚的

  

  既高尚,又温柔?

  

  Thank's.

  

  多谢。

  

  -Sid: Ah, they grow so fast, huh? Look at my kids.

  

  啊小家伙长得真快对吧想想我的孩子。

  

  Seems They were born one day And then gone the next.

  

  好像是昨天才出生,今天就走了。

  

  -Diego: They were, Sid.

  

  就是Sid

  

  -Sid: Yeah, it was a lot of work.

  

  对啊,养孩子真辛苦。

  

  -Ellie: It's right, sweetheart. Welcome to the Ice Age.

  

  没事的,宝贝,欢迎来到冰川世纪。

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

 

 

 

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:Zoe913 | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习