背景:
阅读英语

“魂断蓝桥”经典双语台词

[日期:03-21] 来源:网络  作者:未知 [字体: ]

 

“魂断蓝桥”经典双语台词

  Myra Lester: I loved you, I've never loved anyone else. I never shall, that's the truth Roy, I never shall.
  


  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
  
  Myra Lester: I may never see him again.
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。
  
  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
  
  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
  
  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?
  
  Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…
  
  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.
  
  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。
  
  Myra Lester: For what?
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?
  
  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
  
  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!
  
  Myra Lester: No?
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?
  
  Roy Cronin: No!
  
  罗伊·克罗宁:不!
  
  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?
  
  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
  
  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。
  
  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
  
  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
  
  Myra Lester: Madame didn't think so.
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
  
  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know -- it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.
  
  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的——只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
  
  Myra Lester: That certainly proves you're an outsider.
  
  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

  • 女性必看十部电影(中)
  • 浪漫电影经典求婚语句
  • 那些年,我们一起追的女
  • 收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:Zoe913 | 阅读:0 次
    电影 
    相关文章
    英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
    表情: 姓名: 字数
    点评:
    第 1 楼
    匿名 发表于 2012-8-18 15:35:07
    Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
      
      罗伊�克罗宁:你将要去结婚。
      
      Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
      
      罗伊�克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了
    英文歌曲
    推荐英语学习