背景:
阅读英语

女孩的潜台词,你读懂了几句?

[日期:07-07] 来源:大耳朵英语  作者:未知 [字体: ]

  Do I look OK? — If you say anything other than yes, I’ll be upset.

  我看起来还好吧?—如果你没有说“yes”,我会很沮丧。

  Is this cute? — Again, say yes.

  很可爱吧?-同上,说“yes”。

  I’m fine. — I’m not fine.

  我很好。—我不好。

  Nothing is wrong. — There’s definitely something wrong.

  没有不对劲的。—明显就不对劲好吧。

  I’m over it. — No, I’m not.

  我挺过来了。—不,我没有。

  I, like, honestly don’t even care. — I care so much.

  我,可能,真的不怎么在乎。—我非常在乎。

  Wait, are you not eating? — You better be eating.

  什么!你不吃?—你最好吃点。

  I don’t want to be the only one eating. — I don’t want to look like all I think about is food. (It is.)

  我不想一个人吃东西。—我不想自己看起来像个吃货。(的确是)

  I’m on a diet. — I haven’t eaten today… yet.

  我在节食。—我今天还没有进食…目前为止。

  I hate makeup. — I am so freaking thankful that makeup exists.

  我讨厌化妆。—谢天谢地世上有化妆品的存在。

  Being a girl sucks. — I’m on my period.

  做女人真烦。—我例假来了。

  I hate boys. — A boy pissed me off.

  我讨厌男孩。—我被一个男孩甩了。

  It’s my cheat day! — Every day is a cheat day.

  今天是我的放纵日!—每天都是放纵日。

  It’s not my fault it takes me so long to get ready in the mornings. — It’s definitely my fault because I got on Facebook.

  早上准备那么久真心不是我的错。—明显就是,因为我上了会脸书。

  I love your dress. — I’m pissed that you bought it before me.

  我好喜欢你这身。—真讨厌你居然下手比我快。

  I think I have something going on that night. — I have nothing going on except Netflix, but I don’t really want to hang out.

  我那晚可能有活动。—除了上Netflix外我啥事都没有,但我真不想外出。

  Do you think I’m emotional? — Do you think I’m crazy?

  你觉得我情绪化吗?—你觉得我疯狂吗?

  Am I overreacting? — I know I’m overreacting but I want you to support me anyway.

  我是不是过头了?—我知道有点过,但我希望你还是义无反顾地支持我。

  Things got weird between us. — They haven’t texted me in like, a day.

  我们之间变得怪怪的。—他们一天都没给我发短信了。

  We’ve been through so much together. — We got into a fight one time.

  我们共同经历了那么多。—我们曾大动干戈。

  I honestly don’t know what I would do without him!! — I’d probably be fine.

  我真不知道没有他该怎么办!!—可能一样过得很好。

  I’m not really hungry. — I’m starving.

  我不是很饿。—我快饿晕了。

  I’ll only eat one piece of candy. — * eats the whole bag *

  我只吃一小块糖哈。—“整包都吃掉”

  I rolled out of bed today. — I spent at least 40 minutes trying to make it look like I made no effort at all.

  今天我一骨碌就爬起来了。—我尽量让自己看起来不费周章,但我却至少花了40分钟在床上挣扎。

  I have nothing to wear. — I have multiple things I could wear but I don’t currently like any of them.

  我没有衣服穿了。—我有一大堆衣服,但它们现在都不对我的味。

  I love being single. — Being single is fine until I’m watching a rom-com alone.

  我爱单身。—单身没什么大不了,就是看《单身男女》时有点孤单。

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:tangwenshan | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习