82. With the oil prices ever rising, she tried to talk ________ (说服他不买车).
83. ________ (保持幽默有助于) reduce stress and promote creative thinking in today’s competitive society..
84. When confronted with the evidence, ________ (他不得不坦白自己的罪行).
85. When people say, “I can feel my ears burning,” it means they think ________ (一定有人在说他们坏话).
86. She has decided to go on a diet, but finds ________ (很难抵制冰淇淋的诱惑).
82. over him not to buy a car
83. Keeping sense of humor is contributive to
84. he had no choice but to confess his guilt
85. some one must are speaking ill of them
86.it difficult to resist the temptation of ice cream