背景:
阅读英语

看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第12讲

[日期:06-05] 来源:网络  作者:未知 [字体: ]

看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第12讲


 

  it's a high-concentrate polymer they put in Oreo cookies.

  

  polymer: 聚合体 high-concentrate: 高度浓缩的

  

  这是饼干里用的高浓度巧克力。

  

  Fools the polygraph, every time.

  

  polygraph: 测谎仪

  

  用它骗测谎仪屡试不爽。

  

  Okay, now let's get this show on the road.

  

  好了,我们上路吧。

  

  -Leo: Whoa, no, listen. I can't do this.

  

  不,听着。我不能干这个。

  

  I'm not some alien bounty hunter, alright?

  

  bounty hunter: 追逃犯者

  

  我不想抓外星人,好吗?

  

  cause I'm not gonna do this. Guards have guns,

  

  因为我不想干这个,守卫有枪。

  

  I don't want to die.

  

  我不想死。

  

  -Simmons: Kid, Kid, Kid, Kid, Kid, kid.

  

  -孩子,孩子,孩子,孩子,孩子,孩子。

  

  You compromise this mission, you are dead to me.

  

  compromise: 妥协处理,危害 mission: 任务,使命

  

  你要是打退堂鼓,你就死定了。

  

  Now look into my eyes, and tighten up that spare tank.

  

  tight up: 整理,收拾

  

  看着我的眼睛,收紧括约肌。

  

  The museum is now closing.

  

  museum: 博物馆

  

  博物馆要关门了。

  

  -Leo: Papa, bad news, bro.

  

  哥们,我麻烦了,兄弟。

  

  Ran out of toilet paper, you got any out here?

  

  纸用完了,你这儿有吗?

  

  please Tell me You…

  

  拜托。一定要有…

  

  -Guard: Sir, I suggest You Get in there.

  

  先生,我建议你回去那里。

  

  The museum is closed.

  

  马上要闭馆了。

  

  -Leo: Listen man, I understand that, but as you can see, this is important.

  

  important: 重要的

  

  听着,我也理解你们,但你也看到了,这事很重要。

  

  Dumper-dumper. I gotta go, alright?

  

  我要解大手。我会走了,好吗?

  

  -Guard: Sir, you are a grown naked man around showing…

  

  naked: 裸体的,无装饰的

  

  先生,你可是一个成年裸男,现在还在到处走…

  

  Pull your pants up and exit…

  

  pant: 裤装

  

  穿上你的裤子并离开…

  

  -Leo: I'm not going anywhere.

  

  我哪儿也不去。

  

  You got that paper, right, sir?

  

  你有纸吧,对不,先生?

  

  -Guard: You should be embarrassed.

  

  embarrassed: 尴尬的,局促不安的

  

  你应该感到尴尬。

  

  This a family museum, sir.

  

  这是个对家庭开放的博物馆,先生。

  

  -Sam: What is going on here?

  

  这儿怎么回事?

  

  -Leo: How many times can you tased in the nuts before you can't have kids?

  

  nut: 难对付的人(事)

  

  你能忍受几次这样的疯子?

  

  -Sam: You're an amateur man, a rank amateur.

  

  amateur: 业余的 rank: 等级

  

  你是个业余的,有水平的外行。

  

  -Simmons: we just downed five guards. Five guards.

  

  guard: 保卫,看守

  

  我们刚刚放倒了五个警卫,五个警卫!

  

  -Sam: You Get this stuff and Get out of here.

  

  stuff: 东西,材料

  

  你拿着这个并离开这里。

  

  -Simmons: give me A second.

  

  给我一秒钟。

  

  I gotta to get the tracker, all right.

  

  tracker: (无线电)追踪器,跟踪系统

  

  我得把追踪器拿出来,好吧。

  

  -Mikaela: be Good

  

  会没事的。

  

  -Wheelie: I'm claustrophobic.

  

  claustrophobic: (患)幽闭恐怖症的

  

  我有幽闭恐怖症。

  

  -Mikaela: Look, look. Follow him, follow him.

  

  看,看。跟着他,跟着他。

  

  He knows where he's going.

  

  他知道他要去哪儿。

  

  He knows something.

  

  他知道什么。

  

  -Sam: What?

  

  什么?

  

  -Mikaela: He knows something!

  

  他知道什么!

  

  -Simmons: You got What I got?

  

  你知道我指的吗?

  

  -Sam: Yeah.

  

  对。

  

  -Simmons: Blackbird.

  

  黑鸟。

  

  -Wheelie: There he is.

  

  他来了。

  

  This guy's a legend, like…like the Chairman of the Board.

  

  legend: 传说,传奇 chairman: 主席,会长

  

  这人是个奇迹,就像… 就像领导一样。

  

  Yo, freshman, put the shard.

  

  yo: 唷,喂(用以打招呼或唤起注意) freshman: 新手 shard: 碎片

  

  对,年轻人,把碎片放上去。

  

  And watch the magic happen.

  

  magic: 魔法,法术

  

  看看会发生什么。

  

  -Mikaela: Oh shit, it's a Decepticon!

  

  哦,坏了,这是Decepticons!

  

  -Simmons: Decepticon? What is it?

  

  Decepticons?这是什么?

  

  Find the main tail!

  

  快躲那边去!

  

  -Jetfire: What sort of hideous mausoleum is this?

  

  hideous: 极丑陋的,可怕的 mausoleum: 陵墓

  

  这什么陵园啊?

  

  Answer me,pawns and knaves!

  

  pawn: 兵 knave: 恶棍,骗徒

  

  回答我,你们这帮虾兵蟹将!

  

  Or suffer my infinite wrath!

  

  suffer: 承受,接收 infinite: 无限的,无穷的 wrath: 愤怒

  

  快亮身份不然死无葬身之地!

  

  W-wait, old spinal called based organisms.

  

  spinal: 脊骨的,脊髓的 organism: 生物体,有机体

  

  等…等,你们这些直立行走动物。

  

  Bugger!

  

  bugger: (粗俗俚语)滚开

  

  闪开!

  

  Behold the eternal glory of Jetfire!

  

  behold: 看,注意到,观察 eternal: 永恒的

  

  记住我Jetfire的永恒光辉!

  

  Prepare for a systems' override.

  

  override: 覆盖,重写

  

  启动远程系统自控。

  

  -Wheelie: I tell you, this guy did not age well.

  

  告诉你,这家伙还挺新潮。

  

  -Mikaela: I don't think he's gonna hurt us.

  

  我想他不会伤害我们。

  

  -Jetfire: Command these doors to open.

  

  command: 命令,指挥,支配

  

  我命令打开这些门。

  

  Fire!

  

  开火!

  

  Oh, I said, fire!

  

  哦,我说了,开火!

  

  Bollocks.

  

  蠢货。

  

  Break that, these worthless…

  

  打开它,这些没用的东西…

  

  -Sam: Wait a second.

  

  等一下。

  

  -Jetfire: Itching, wretching, rust in my arse.

  

  itching: 瘙痒,渴望 wretch: 可怜的人 rust: 锈,生锈 arse: 屁股,臀部

  

  我屁股又痒得要命。

  

  -Simmons: Oh, the museum's gonna be very angry.

  

  哦,这一回博物馆会非常生气。

  

  Very angry. We gotta catch that plane!

  

  非常生气,我们得追上那飞机!

  

  -Jetfire: I'm on a mission.

  

  mission: 任务

  

  我在执行任务。

  

  -Sam: W-Wait, wait!Wait, Wait, Wait.

  

  等…等,等等!等一下,等等,等等。

  

  -Jetfire: Hey!What do You want?

  

  嘿!你们要干什么?

  

  -Sam: Look, we just want to talk!

  

  听着,我们只想谈谈!

  

  -Jetfire: I've no time to talk, I'm on a mission!

  

  我没时间谈,我在执行任务!

  

  I'm a mercenary doom-bringer.

  

  mercenary: 以金钱为目的的 doom-bringer: 末日使者

  

  我这样的人见人怕。

  

  What planet am I on?

  

  planet: 行星

  

  这是哪个星球?

  

  -Sam: Earth.

  

  地球。

  

  -Jetfire: Earth? Terrible name for a planet,

  

  terrible: 可怕的,糟糕的

  

  地球?真是太难听了,

  

  might as well call it “dirt”。

  

  dirt: 污垢,泥土

  

  还不如叫“土球”。

  

  Planet dirt.

  

  土的星球。

  

  Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on?

  

  civil war: 内战,美国南北战争

  

  告诉我,机器人还在打内战吗?

  

  Who's winning?

  

  谁赢了?

  

  -Sam: The Decepticons.

  

  Decepticons。

  

  -Jetfire: Well, I changed sides to the Autobots.

  

  那,我转投Autobots那边了。

  

  -Sam:What do you mean, changed sides?

  

  什么意思“转投”?

  

  -Jetfire: It's a choice.

  

  这是个选择。

  

  It's intensely personal decision. So much negativity.

  

  intensely: 强烈地(一心一意地),剧烈的 negativity: 消极的,否定的

  

  这是经过激烈思想斗争的选择。消极因素太多。

  

  Who wants to live a life filled with hate?

  

  光靠仇恨怎么活啊?

  

  -Wheelie: Meaning you don't have to work for those

  

  你是说不想再跟着,

  

  miserable, freaking Decepticons?

  

  miserable: 悲惨的,痛苦的 freak: (用作加势语)该死

  

  那些Decepticons混了?

  

  -Jetfire: If they set on their way, they destroy the whole Universe.

  

  destroy: 破坏,毁坏 universe: 宇宙

  

  Decepticons要是胜利了,将毁灭整个宇宙。

  

  -Wheelie: I'm changing sides, I'm changing sides, Warrior Goddess!

  

  warrior: 勇士,战士 goddess: 女神

  

  我也转投Autobots了,我也转投了,我的女神雅典娜!

  

  Who's your little Autobot?

  

  你的小机器人呢?

  

  -Mikaela: Oh,You cutes.

  

  cute: 可爱的,聪明的,伶俐的

  

  哦,你真可爱。

  

  -Wheelie: Name's Wheelie.

  

  我叫Wheelie。

  

  Say my name, say my name!

  

  来叫我名字,叫我名字!

  

  -Sam: What are you allowing to happen to your foot just now?

  

  它这么乱来你都能忍?

  

  -Mikaela: At least he's faithful, Sam.

  

  faithful: 如实的,忠诚的,忠实的

  

  它至少专一,Sam。

  

  -Sam: Yeah, well, he's faithful, and he's nude and he's perverted.

  

  nude: 裸的,裸体的 perverted: 不正当的

  

  好,它不仅是专一,还没脸没皮。

  

  -Simmons: Can you just…Can you stop?

  

  你消停会…行吗?

  

  -Wheelie: Hey, What are you doing?

  

  嘿,你在干什么?

  

  -Sam: …I don't wanna argue it.

  

  argue: 争论,辩论,争吵

  

  …我不想多啰嗦。

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:Zoe913 | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习