背景:
阅读英语

看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第10讲

[日期:06-05] 来源:网络  作者:未知 [字体: ]

看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第10讲




  …person I care about most in my life.

  

  care about: 关心

  

  …我这辈子最在意的人。

  

  If there's anything you need… -

  

  只要你需要我…

  

  I won't be far away.

  

  我不会离你很远的。

  

  -Sam: He's dead because of me.

  

  他是因为我才死的。

  

  He came in to protect me instead.

  

  protect: 保护 instead: 代替,顶替

  

  他保护了我,可他却死了。

  

  -Bumblebee: There's some things you just can't change.

  

  change: 变化,改变

  

  有些事情你无法改变。

  

  So this sacrifice was…

  

  sacrifice: 牺牲

  

  这样他的牺牲…

  

  will not have been in vain, hallelujah!

  

  vain: 徒然的,虚荣的

  

  才不会失去意义!

  

  -Sam: We make it right when we turn myself in.

  

  这一回我决不退缩。

  

  -Simmons: But we, we've got to stick together.

  

  stick: 粘贴,坚持

  

  但我们,我们要团结在一起。

  

  -Mikaela: You're not gonna do that.

  

  你不会来真的吧?

  

  -Sam: Yes, I am.

  

  是的,我会的。

  

  -Bumblebee: Everything we worked for will be wiped out.

  

  wipe out: 彻底摧毁,消灭,根除

  

  不然我们的努力全白费了。

  

  In one day.

  

  一天内。

  

  -Sam: You two.

  

  你们俩。

  

  -Mudflap&Skids: Huh?

  

  嗯?

  

  -Sam: Hey, you know the glyphs?

  

  glyph: 字型,字的轮廓

  

  嘿,认得吗?

  

  The symbols that have been rattling around in my head.

  

  symbol: 符号,标志,象征 rattle: 使…嘎嘎响,喋喋不休的说

  

  这些是我脑子里的符号。

  

  -Skids: That's old school, yo.

  

  那是古老符号,嘿。

  

  That's like…That's Cybertonian.

  

  应该是…古塞伯坦语。

  

  -Mudflap: Oh, that's some serious stuff in there.

  

  serious: 严肃的,庄重的 stuff: 东西

  

  哦,这肯定有什么重要的含义。

  

  -Sam: They gotta mean something, like a message…

  

  他们肯定有什么意思,比如信息…

  

  or, like a…like a map!

  

  或者,也可能是… 是地图!

  

  Like a map to an Energon source.

  

  Energon: 能子,能量块

  

  能找到能量源的地图。

  

  Can you read this?

  

  能读懂吗?

  

  -Skids: Read? Nah.

  

  读?不会。

  

  -Sam: You See that?

  

  你看到吗?

  

  -Mudflap: No, we…we don't really do much reading.

  

  不,我们… 我们不怎么会读。

  

  not So much.

  

  不太会。

  

  -Sam: Well if you can't read it,

  

  那你们如果不懂。

  

  We gotta find somebody who can.

  

  那就找懂的人去。

  

  -Skids: Oh, look, who came stashing and back.

  

  stash: 藏起来,隐藏起来

  

  哦,看,胆小鬼又回来了。

  

  -Mudflap: Hair grown like a chip, there, look it.

  

  grown: 长大的,长满某物的

  

  看他发型多搞笑呀,那儿,看。

  

  -Leo: I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier, alright?

  

  mild:轻微的 panic: 恐慌,惊慌

  

  伙计,我刚才是被吓坏了,行了吧?

  

  -Mudflap: That's 'cause you're a pussy.

  

  pussy: 小猫,少女

  

  那是因为你跟女人似的。

  

  -Leo: I think I'm allowed that considering what I've been through

  

  allowed: 容许的 considering: 考虑,顾及

  

  我跟你们一路过来。

  

  and…I heard you have a problem.

  

  而且…听说有问题。

  

  I think I know someone who can help.

  

  我想我能找人帮忙。

  

  -Sam: Who?

  

  谁?

  

  -Simmons: Robo-Warrior.

  

  warrior: 勇士,战士

  

  机器战士网站。

  

  -Leo: This guy, Robo-Warrior…

  

  这人,机器战士…

  

  Everything about anything alien, he's supposed to know.

  

  supposed: 假定(必须以…为条件),想象上的

  

  一切跟外星人有关的,他都知道。

  

  One time we hacked this site

  

  有一次我黑他网站时。

  

  and maybe, I saw some of your, uh… alien drawings or whatever.

  

  drawing: 绘画,画图

  

  好像,看见过,呃…这种汽车外星人的符号之类的。

  

  This is it.

  

  就这儿了。

  

  -Sam: Yep, deli. Good front.

  

  deli: [美口](=delicatessen)熟食品,熟食店 front: 掩护物

  

  嗯,便利店。很好的掩护所。

  

  -Leo: Alright, wait here. I'll give you the go/no go, alright?

  

  好,稍等,我说进来再进来,好吗?

  

  -Simmons: Number 42, we got your… Right here…

  

  42号桌点的香肠,犹太馅饼,鸡肉荞麦粥,三角肉包套餐好了… 给…

  

  Show me Who's next ?

  

  只收现金,下一位?我说过鲑鱼先用盐水泡再烟熏。

  

  Ma, you want me to cut my hand off or what?

  

  妈,你想折磨死我啊?

  

  -Mother: You order a terrible piece of fishing.

  

  你要了块非常差劲的鱼。

  

  -Simmons: I'm like a ninja, with a blade.

  

  ninja: 忍者,武士 blade: 刀锋,刀口

  

  我的刀功很棒,就跟忍者一样。

  

  -Mother: Get out of here!

  

  给我闪开!

  

  -Simmons: Hey, Sam! Watch your reach, huh?

  

  嘿,Sam!规矩点,嗯?

  

  Take a number, young man.

  

  拿个号,小伙子。

  

  -Leo: Robo-Warrior.

  

  机器战士。

  

  Know him?

  

  认识他吗?

  

  -Simmons: I never heard of him.

  

  没听说过。

  

  -Leo: You never heard of TheRealEffingDeal.com?

  

  听说过TheRealEffingDeal.com吧?

  

  -Simmons: You must be talking about that amateur blog operation

  

  amateur: 业余的 operation: 操作,运转,经营

  

  是那个超级白痴的博客网站。

  

  with Game Boy level security.

  

  security: 安全,安全性

  

  它的防火墙形同虚设。

  

  -Leo: Robo-Warrior.

  

  机器战士。

  

  It's him. It's him! That's the guy right there.

  

  就是他。就是他!就是这家伙。

  

  That's him.

  

  就是他。

  

  -Simmons: No.

  

  不是吧。

  

  -Sam: You gotta be kidding me.

  

  开玩笑。

  

  -Simmons: Alright, meat store's closed. Everybody out!

  

  各位,本店打烊了,全部出去!

  

  Go, right now!

  

  出去,现在!

  

  -Leo: Wait a minute, you know this guy?

  

  等下,你认识这个人吗?

  

  -Sam: We're old friends.

  

  我们是老相识了。

  

  -Simmons: Whoa, friend,

  

  哇啊,老相识。

  

  you are the case that shut down Sector 7.

  

  shut down: (关闭)降临,停工

  

  就因为你,第七区撤消了编制。

  

  Got the tie-bash disbandment,

  

  disbandment: 解散

  

  全员遣散回老家。

  

  no more security clearance, no retirement, no nothing.

  

  clearance: 清除,解脱 retirement: 退休

  

  没有风光的工作,没有退休金,一无所有。

  

  All 'cause of you, and your little criminal girlfriend.

  

  criminal: 罪犯

  

  全都因为你和你相好的女少年犯。

  

  Look at her now, so mature.

  

  mature: 成熟的,充分发育的

  

  看看她,辣妹一个。

  

  -Mother: Moron, where's the whitefish?

  

  moron: 低能,鲁钝,笨人 whitefish: 鳟鱼

  

  白痴,鳟鱼在哪儿?

  

  -Yakov: Don't catch me with the thing.

  

  别让我碰到那些肉。

  

  -Simmons: Yakov!

  

  亚科夫!

  

  -Yakov: What?

  

  干嘛?

  

  -Simmons: You don't get Christmas bonus just standing around.

  

  bonus: 红利,奖金

  

  再傻站着年终奖金取消。

  

  You want those new teeth you saw in Sky Mall?

  

  你还想攒钱镶新牙吗?

  

  -Yakov: It's my dream.

  

  当然了。

  

  -Simmons: Help around.

  

  那去帮帮她。

  

  -Mikaela: You live with your momma?

  

  你和妈妈一起住吗?

  

  -Simmons: No, my momma lives with me,

  

  妈妈和我住。

  

  it's a big difference.

  

  这是两回事。

  

  They got your face all over the news, alien boy.

  

  电视上全是你的照片,外星仔。

  

  -Sam: Yeah, I know. -

  

  好,我知道。

  

  And NBE-1, still kicking, huh?

  

  那Megatron还活着啊?

  

  How did that happen?

  

  这是怎么回事?

  

  Don't answer. I don't know what you're hiding,

  

  别回答,我不知道你的秘密。

  

  but I don't want anything to do with it

  

  但也不想有任何瓜葛。

  

  so, goodbye, you never saw me. I got bagels to schmidt.

  

  bagels: 百吉饼

  

  那么,再见。只当你没见过我,我还要做事,赶紧消失。

  

  -Sam: Well, give me 5 seconds.

  

  给我五秒钟时间

  

  Look, hold on, I need your help.

  

  听着,等等,我要你帮忙。

  

  -Simmons: Really, you need my help?

  

  真的,你要我帮忙?

  

  -Sam: I need…

  

  我要…

  

  Look, I am slowly losing my mind, okay?

  

  好吧,我差点掉了脑袋,明白吗?

  

  I had a little Crabbot, placed the device

  

  device: 装置,设备

  

  那机器人医生把设备。

  

  deep into the soft tissues of my brain,

  

  tissues: 组织

  

  植入我大脑软组织,

  

  and started projecting little alien symbols

  

  projecting: 突出的,伸出的

  

  像家庭影院一样,

  

  like a whole freaking movie,

  

  放映出外星语符号,

  

  and on top of that, I'm a wanted fugitive.

  

  fugitive: 逃亡者,亡命者

  

  而且我还是个逃犯。

  

  So you think you got it rough?

  

  rough: 大致的,粗略的

  

  你能理解吗?

 

 

 

 

 

内容相关:

收藏 推荐 打印 | 录入:Zoe913 | 阅读:0 次
相关文章
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
表情: 姓名: 字数
点评:
英文歌曲
推荐英语学习