1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.
2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.
3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.
4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.
5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.
6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.
7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a promptsettlement.
8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.
9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.
10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.
11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.
12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.
13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle theclaim.
14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.
15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.
16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.
17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.
18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.
19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.
20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutelyreliable.